For the longest time I used to think I saw you on the street, up until last year. Ah, it turns out you were in London. You’ve been there how long?
— Nine years.
Nine years of women about your height and about your color of hair that weren’t you. Nine years of a walk or a gesture that sent me tearing down the street, my heart racing.
- Man, Conversations with Other Women 
- saction likes this
- untilthenexttimeprofessorsong likes this
- she-laughs-a-bit likes this
- owlbedamned reblogged this from arrrghzi
- lecalmant likes this
- alychaw likes this
- wattonaton likes this
- lovelyeuphorism reblogged this from arrrghzi
- lovelyeuphorism likes this
- cuadernocuadriculado likes this
- cuadernocuadriculado reblogged this from arrrghzi
- grunge-haven likes this
- bird0fhermes likes this
- bruinlovee reblogged this from arrrghzi
- gonnaloveinthemeantime likes this
- lookatyousuckeeer reblogged this from arrrghzi
- fugientumanimam likes this
- cleverdistraction reblogged this from bigbobsbeepers
- andrealynnv likes this
- rainingcranes likes this
- bigbobsbeepers reblogged this from arrrghzi
- bro-mo-sexual reblogged this from hanijuana
- proposalsattached likes this
- hanijuana reblogged this from arrrghzi
- arrrghzi posted this
Note: Animated gifs I post are made by me unless otherwise indicated by reblogs links or source credited.
Disclaimer: The images posted here belong to their respective owners. If you have an image of yours you want taken down, message me saying so with a link to the image in the [Ask] section
No one expects the Spanish Inquisition!